- Getting transferred in luxurious private vehicles to and from the airport.
- Soaking in the traditions of Bhutan as soon as we make a check-in – Welcome ceremony by a traditional monk.
- The complimentary luxurious stays at Taj Tashi’s deluxe rooms - overlooking the enchanting Thimphu valley.
- Relishing the first of the meal with a refreshing glass of wine absolutely free of cost at the hotel’s alluring outdoor restaurant – The Thongsel.
- Enjoying traditional Bhutanese and European flavours as complimentary lunch/dinner at the hotel’s Chig Ja Gye or Thongsel restaurant.
- Getting embarked on complimentary tours, primarily the breathtaking Paro valley that has a huge chunk of historical sites scattered all along the verdant green mountain nature.
- Drenching ourselves in the holistic rituals of the signature Jiva Spa facility, that includes a complimentary discount of 15% on treatments and therapies.
The last Shangri-la on Earth, the land of the Thunder Dragon, a treasure trove of simplicity and stunning architecture – Bhutan in the isolated corner of the world, speaks of Thimphu as its prime asset. This capital city has this amazing blend of tradition and modernity to define itself. And for this reason, you will get varied options to explore in its vicinity – such as, the Memorial Chorten, Simtokha Dzong, National Library, The Folk Heritage Museum, Handicrafts shops, Trashichhoedzong and the Buddha Point.
Pioneer of premium luxury, Taj Tashi is the first 5-star luxury hotel in Bhutan. Being ideally located in the heart of the stunning Thimphu valley, pristine wilderness will be the very first to catch your fancy as you drive towards the property. Then comes the magnificent Dzong architecture of the property, which symbolises Taj Tashi’s true character of traditions infused modern luxury. The premium hotel has a collection of 66 spacious rooms adorned with classical hand drawn Buddhist murals, to choose from. Traditions flow in gastronomic delights as well, for the in-house restaurants serve the best of Bhutanese flavours under the vibrant shade of Bhutan’s Mahayana Buddhist culture.
- Jiva Spa
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- 24-hour fitness centre with Life fitness brand equipment
- 24-hour on-call doctor & nurse
- Facilities for the disabled
- Outdoor parking facility for up to70 cars
- Concierge & multilingual staff
- Travel desk
- Car rental services
- Currency exchange
- Safe deposit lockers
- 24-hour laundry
- Baby-sitting services for young guests
- City tours
- 3 nights / 4 days accommodations as per specified room category
- Daily breakfast in Thongsel
- One major meal per day in Thongsel or Chig-ja-gye restaurant
- One-day sightseeing in Thimphu (Guide charges and entry fees will be applicable additionally)
- Private Airport pickup
- Private Airport Drop
- Scheduled Bhutanese Cultural Program
- Welcome Ceremony by Monk
- Maximum of 4 pieces of laundry per room per day complimentary
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- 15% discount on spa treatments
- Sightseeing in Paro
- Extra Bed on chargeable basis
- Any paid activity during the stay that is not part of the inclusion
- Upgrade to a different room category after booking as per hotels behest.
- GST to be charged extra
Terms and Conditions
- Only applicable for Indian & Bangladeshi Nationals carrying a valid passport or voter identity card
- Rooms subject to availability
- The rates quoted are in INR and are inclusive of currently applicable taxes (Subject to change).
- Check in 1500 Hrs. and Check out 1100 Hrs.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunctions with any other offer or discount
- Early check – in and late check – out of rooms would purely be extended, subject to availability of rooms on the particular day.
- Hotel terms and conditions apply
- Group rates are available on request
- Prior reservation is necessary.
All foreign nationals expect Indian nationals require a visa to enter Bhutan. We can assist you with Bhutan Visa via our travel partner. The following rates will be applicable in order for us to process your visa.
- 01 people traveling US$ 170 per person per day
- 02 people traveling US$ 165 per person per day
- 03 people traveling US$ 160 per person per day
One Time Fee
- Bhutan Visa Fee: $ 40 per entry
- Tourism Development Fund: $ 5 per entry
- Total: $ 45 per entry
Document requirement to process Bhutan VISA
- We would require a scanned color copy of your Passport – Should be valid for more than 06 months from the date of travel.
- Full Bhutan Visa payment
- Full Flight details
- We need 05-07 working days to process Visa
- Visa payment can be paid with the help of Credit card and please be advised that the Bhutan visa cost is over and above the room rates