- Comfortable stays at the ultra lavish yet vintage Burj rooms that offer panoramic views of the enchanting Kumbhalgarh fort and the forest land.
- Savouring traditional Rajasthani cuisines in our complimentary breakfast while enjoying the enchanting view of the morning sun rising from behind the Aravalis.
- Clicking candid shots of the many exotic birds while exploring the sprawling Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Getting indulged in the local traditions of the region – Kite flying, to be precise
- Exploring the folklores and legacies of the Kumbhalgarh region by visiting the villages in the vicinity.
Birthplace of Mewar’s legendary King Maharana Pratap, Kumbhalgarh in Rajasthan is an absolute history lover’s haven. The place is located on the westerly range of the Aravallis, and is majorly renowned for being the home of the World Heritage site of Kumbhalgarh fort – an astonishing structure that has its wall complex counted amongst the largest in the world. The beautiful fort is enclosed within the stretches of the Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary which is home to a large variety of animals like Indian Leopard, Golden Jackal, Indian Wolf, Sambhar, Nilgai, Indian Hare and birds like Parakeet, White-Breasted Kingfisher, Grey Jungle Fowl and Golden Oriole.
Fateh Safari Suite
Amongst the latest offerings of the Fateh collection of boutique hotels in Rajasthan, Fateh Safari Suite sprawls over an extended area of 75 acres of private forest land that has been the abode of an exotic variety of birds and animals since ages. Accredited as a top notch boutique property by Conde Nast experts, Fateh Suite offers living experiences designed in rich customs and culture of the fascinating Rajasthan state. Besides being drenched in traditionally rich luxury, stays here are often cherished for its pleasant wildlife safaris and soft adventure activities.
- Check – in: 12 pm, Check-out: 10 am
- Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Safari
- Visit to the World Heritage fort
- Evening entertainment
- 2 Nights / 3 Days accommodation with breakfast.
- Intriguing walks to nearby villages.
- Flying kites above the majestic Kumbhalgarh fort.
- Bird watching as part of wildlife safari.
- Extra Bed on chargeable basis
- Any paid activity during the stay that is not part of the inclusion
- Upgrade to a different room category after booking as per hotels behest.
- GST to be charged extra
Terms and Conditions
- Rooms subject to availability
- The rates quoted are in INR and are inclusive of currently applicable taxes (Subject to change).
- Check in 1500 Hrs. and Check out 1100 Hrs.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunctions with any other offer or discount
- Early check – in and late check – out of rooms would purely be extended, subject to availability of rooms on the particular day.
- Hotel terms and conditions apply
- Group rates are available on request
- Prior reservation is necessary.